- ‘Choosing The Hero – My improbable journey and the rise of Africa’s first woman president’ by K. Riva Levinson
- Some thoughts on Liberia’s 169th independence anniversary
- ‘Liberia: From the Love of Liberty to Paradise Lost’ – Now available in Monrovia!
- The mystery of the Kru or Grebo rings – an important discovery
- ‘Beyond Myself: The Farm Girl and the African Chief’ by Anita K. Dennis
Tag Archives: April 12 1980
April is the hottest month in Liberia. The temperature easily reaches 90 degrees Fahrenheit (i.e. 32 degrees Celsius). The sky often is cloudy. Thunderstorms announce the 7 months rainy season. Air humidity will gradually rise and reach its maximum of 100 per cent … Continue reading